BLOOMSBURG — Bloomsburg University's Center for Leadership and Engagement will hold a Kids Fun Superhero Carnival on Saturday, March 2, from 1to 3 p.m. at the Student Recreation Center. The event is free for children 12 and under and their families (all children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian). No preregistration is required. Sign up will take place the day of the event.
There will be crafts, games, and activities related to the superheroes theme. In addition, the Program Board will sponsor a bounce house for the event.
Among the student groups represented, include:
- Developing Ambitious Student Leaders (DASL)
- Alpha Phi Omega
- Catholic Campus Ministry
- Association for Mid-Level Educators
- Student Council for Exceptional Children
- Autism Speaks U
- Ziegler Institute for Professional Development
- Presidential Leadership Program
- Tau Kappa Epsilon
- Chi Theta Pi
- Zeta Psi