BLOOMSBURG — Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania will welcome back former students with its annual Alumni Weekend from Friday to Sunday, April 1 to 3. The event will be held in conjunction with the Siblings’ and Children’s Weekend. Parents, relatives and siblings of students are invited to attend, as well as alumni and their families.
Highlight events for the Alumni Weekend include:
- Classes of 1930s and 1940s Reunion Luncheon, Friday, April 1, noon to 2 p.m., Fenstemaker Alumni House. Free for alumni, $10 for guests.
- Alumni Network leadership meeting, Saturday, April 2, 10 a.m., at Fenstemaker Alumni House.
- Campus bus and walking tours, Saturday, April 2, 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. Free. The tours will include a stop at the University Store.
- Alumni Awards Luncheon and Annual Association Meeting, Saturday, April 2, noon, Kehr Union, room 345. Free for award winners, $15 per guest. Reservations are required by March 29.
- Siblings’ and Children’s Weekend “Magical Kingdom” Carnival, Saturday, April 2, 1 to 4 p.m., Academic Quad. The carnival, sponsored by the BU Program Board, will feature games and activities organized by student organizations.
Bloomsburg University is one of 14 universities in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education. The university serves approximately 9,000 students, offering comprehensive programs of study in the colleges of Education, Business, Liberal Arts and Science and Technology.