Directions to Bloomsburg University
Bloomsburg University is within a one-hour drive from such cities as Hazleton, Williamsport, Wilkes-Barre, and Scranton; 1.5 hours from Harrisburg; 2 hours from the Lehigh Valley; 2.5 hours from Philadelphia; 3 hours from New York City and Baltimore;
and four hours from Pittsburgh.
If you are coming from...
- East of Bloomsburg: Use I-80 west to Exit 236A south.
- West of Bloomsburg: Use I-80 east to Exit 236 south.
- South of Bloomsburg: From Central Pennsylvania, take Routes 11 and 15 north
- Southeast Pennsylvania: take Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-476) to
I-80 west (Pocono Exit) to Exit 236A south.
- North of Bloomsburg: From the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area, take I-81 south to I-80 west
to Exit 236A south.
- The Williamsport area: take I-180 south to I-80 east to Exit 236.
From Exit 236, take Route 487 south and follow signs to campus, approximately one mile.
To get to athletic complex from Lightstreet Road (Route 487) turn onto Country Club Road (a right turn from Route 487 South and a left turn from Route 487 North). Proceed up the hill. All athletic fields are at the top of the hill. Follow the road around to softball, football and baseball fields.