For Immediate Release: Nov. 11, 2015
BLOOMSBURG — With graduation just around the corner, seven art studio majors will showcase their final pieces in Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania’s annual Fall Senior Exit Show. The exhibit, the final requirement for all graduating art and art history majors, will run from Thursday, Nov. 19, to Saturday, Dec. 12, in Haas Center for the Arts, room 203. Admission to the gallery is free and open to the public.
In the Fall Senior Exit Show, each student will present a selection of his or her best artwork and deliver a 15-minute presentation that describes the works, current philosophy, and how they plan to further their careers in the future.
The students presenting their works are:
- Kassandra Stachowski, Plains, mixed media and fiber arts
- Chelsea Herrick, Carlisle, drawing and sculpture
- Ari Hajdu, Elysburg, mixed media
- Brett Guldin, Kutztown, design and printmaking
- Brian O’Donnell, Jim Thorpe, drawing and photography
- David Bixler, Downingtown, design, printmaking, and sculpture
- Tyler Heidlauf, Bloomsburg, photography
The gallery will be open Mondays through Fridays from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Saturdays from noon to 2 p.m. An opening reception will be held on Thursday, Nov. 19, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Haas Center.
Bloomsburg University is one of 14 universities in Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education. The university serves approximately 10,000 students, offering comprehensive programs of study in the colleges of Education, Business, Liberal Arts and Science and Technology.