For immediate release: April 4, 2012
BLOOMSBURG — The Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania Department of Music, Theatre and Dance is presenting the following free performances on BU’s campus and in the community throughout April:
- Percussion Ensemble – Tuesday, April 10, at 7:30 p.m., Haas Center for the Arts, Mitrani Hall
- Jazz Festival – Friday, April 13, at noon, Haas Center for the Arts, Mitrani Hall
- University Concert Band Spring Concert –Sunday, April 15, at 2:30 p.m., Haas Center for the Arts, Mitrani Hall
- Women’s Choral Ensemble – Sunday, April 22, at 2:30 p.m., Haas Center for the Arts, Mitrani Hall
- Concert Choir Spring Concert – Saturday, April 28, at 7:30 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church, 345 Market St., Bloomsburg
- Knoebels Amusement Park “Pops” Concert – Sunday, April 29; Concert Band at 2 p.m. and Jazz Ensemble at 5:30 p.m.
- Guitar Ensemble – Monday, April 30, at 7 p.m., Carver Hall, Kenneth S. Gross Auditorium
Bloomsburg University is one of 14 universities in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education. BU serves approximately 10,000 students, offering comprehensive programs of study in the colleges of Education, Business, Liberal Arts and Science and Technology.